Work in Java with the best!
Learn more about our internship offer for future Java experts
What do you need to know to join us?
- Knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of: Spring, REST, relational databases, design patterns
- Command of the English language at a minimum B1 level according to CEFR
- Have completed one year of studies in an IT-related field or have earned a certificate in Java training
What will you gain from us?
- Leading software development practices
- Valuable skills and insights
- Best ways to deepen knowledge and continually develop
- Practical experience using software development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Opportunities to actively participate in code review processes
Work with global leaders!
Most of our clients come from the financial sector and offer leading solutions in their fields. Our agile teams support enterprises from Finland, the UK and the US on a daily basis by developing digital solutions.
On your first day, we’ll find the perfect project for you and assign you a mentor who will help you overcome any initial challenges. You’ll take care of design tasks, we’ll focus on practice!
After 3 months, you and your manager will discuss your progress and set a path for further development, based on feedback from your Tech Leader.
Your internship has shown you want to learn and develop – it’s time to become a Software Engineer I! By advancing to a standalone position, you’ll get to work on more complex problems and project tasks.
You will talk to your manager about development and progress once a quarter. We are always happy to help you expand your knowledge through training and workshops.