Back-end Engineer (Python)
We are responsible for a new project for our client, where we build private cloud solution for the government of the country in Western Europe In addition to building, the focus is also on migration and maintenance by means of automation within this new (container) platform.
- Design, programming, testing and implementation of new back-end applications;
- Testing and improving existing back-end applications;
- Translate the functional wishes of the customer into concrete technical solutions;
- Meetings with front-end developers, functional designers and other specialists regarding the design of a system or application.
- min. 3 years of commercial experience with Python
- testing (PyTest, Cucumber/Behave)
- experience with Containers,
- Kubernetes, Helm
- CI/CD pipelines (e.g. gitlab)
- Hashicorp Vault
- In-depth infrastructure knowledge (firewalls, reverse proxies, forward proxies, networking (IPV4, IPv6)