Back-end Software Engineer (Java)
Recently we started cooperating with a swedish company that specializes in iGaming. This is a startup focused on creating immersive sports betting experiences through innovative new betting games. The driving force behind the company is a group of iGaming industry experts whose collective experiences range from the development of groundbreaking iGaming products to the establishment of global distribution networks.
Its mission is to transform the sports betting market by creating a game-changing experience for the players and vision – to be the leading provider of sports betting games in the world.
You will join at an early stage and have a great opportunity to influence the building of a fantastic, new product .
You will be involved in all aspects of software development – taking ideas from inception to production.
- Write clean code
- Provide solutions,
- Create awesome features
- Build performant, scalable, and secure systems
- Collaborate in an agile and international environment
- Pitch and discuss ideas on new features, technology, and way of working.
Technology in the project include: Typescript, React, Redux Toolkit, RxJS, Web Sockets, Styled Components, Framer Motion, PixiJS, RTL, Cypress.
- Java 11+, Spring, Kafka, AWS, Docker, K8s, Terraform, SQL, MongoDB, WebSockets, GitLab
- Event-driven architecture, reactive programming, microservices, REST, CI/CD, IaC
- 4+ years of experience in the field
- An agile and data-driven mindset
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written
- Node.js, Rust, Redis, Typescript, React, Datadog, LogRocket, GraphQL, Cypress, Debezium, A/B-testing – nice to have