Our clients are the largest mobile network operators in Poland and in Europe. We deliver solutions and services that transform their networks and provide innovative services to millions of subscribers.
The goal of the project is to develop all control server applications for leading telecommunications operators in Poland and Europe. Those applications include Virtual PBX and Call Recording services.
You’ll join a team of software developers working on implementing call control and BSS / OSS functionalities for mobile operators.
You’ll work closely with other teams including DevOps and QA, and you will also participate in sprint reviews with the client.
We focus on autonomy; we force you to perform tasks a certain way – you decide, and you are responsible at each stage of the Software Development Life Cycle.
We play as a team and we expect the same from you – group brainstorming, quick code review, rubber duck debugging, or a short pair programming session are tools that are regularly used by every member of our team.
- Experience creating server solutions with Java technology (at least JDK 8, JDK 11 welcome) with an emphasis on backend, based on REST / SOAP Web Service
- Experience working with SQL databases and good knowledge of JDBC / JPA / Hibernate
- Experience with typical application servers, e.g. Tomcat / WildFly / JBoss or Spring Boot
- Experience with JUnit / Mockito and familiarity with integration testing tools: SoapUI, Postman, JMeter
- Knowledge of teleommunications protocol
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats & Logstash)
- Experience in event- driven programming, in particular with JSLEE technology
- Knowledge of the architecture of GSM / 3G / LTE / IMS networks
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols: SS7 (INAP / CAP / MAP), Diameter