Back-end Software Engineer (Java)
To join a team of 2-5 people and develop projects for global telecommunications leaders.
Projects related to roaming and VAS (Value-added service like Voice Mail, Call Completion) are waiting for you.
By joining us you will develop java applications. You will have a chance to learn about unique technologies such as SIP / RTP protocols or the SS7 stack. And many other telecommunications areas.
- Developing a product using SIP / RTP protocols
- Developing other Java applications
- Assisting in the implementation of new projects
- Helping to build and shape the next generation of APIs and backend systems
- Influencing and driving best practices and technical excellence within your team and across the organization
- Scoping, defining and leading design and implementations across teams
- Taking vague product requirements and being responsible for breaking them down into smaller components
- Prioritizing and coordinating work
- Working with the QA team to ensure the features you’re shaping are of high quality
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Mentoring other team members and contributing to team growth
- Learning something new every week, whether it’s a new technology, unfamiliar platform or a quirk of a language .
- 5+ years’ professional experience building backend systems and API gateways
- Strong Java experience and ability to dive into any language or technology
- Strong experience building and maintaining API gateways
- Experience with databases like Postgres and familiarity with Redis and Kafka
- Experience working with modern cloud-based microservice architectures
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Ability to write readable and testable code
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to continually improve
- Java 14 (min. Java 8)
- Spring/Spring Boot Framework
- SQL database
- Knowledge of SS7 stacks and postgresql databases
- Project management experience from a programming point of view – assigning and delegating tasks
- CI/CD processes
- Angular 2+