Back-end Software Engineer Java (Telco)
Our clients are the largest mobile network operators in Poland and in Europe. We deliver solutions and services that transform their networks and provide innovative services to millions of subscribers.
The aim of the project is to develop a highly scalable communication platform built entirely in public cloud with cloud native approach
- You’ll join a team of software developers working on implementing new features for business cloud communication platform, for example: Contact Center features, Hunt Groups, etc.
- You’ll work closely with other teams including DevOps and QA, and you will also participate in sprint planning and reviews with the client.
- We focus on autonomy; we force you to perform tasks a certain way - you decide, and you are responsible at each stage of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- We play as a team and we expect the same from you – group brainstorming, quick code review, rubber duck debugging, or a short pair programming session are tools that are regularly used by every member of our team.
- Experience creating server solutions with Java technology (JDK 11 and above) with an emphasis on backend, based on REST Web Service
- Experience working with public cloud infrastructure and services (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with microservices architecture and Spring Boot framework
- Experience with message-based solutions (Kafka, Hazelcast, Redis, SNS/SQS, PubSub)
- Experience in event-driven programming
- Experience with Dropwizard framework
- Experience with VoIP (SIP) and JAIN SIP standardized interface
- Experience with Freeswitch call control interfaces (REST, ESL)
- Knowledge of the architecture of GSM / 3G / LTE / IMS networks
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols: SS7 (INAP / CAP / MAP), Diameter, SMPP