Back-end Software Engineer (.NET)
To support our partner from Finland, in building SaaS software that enables fully electronic financial/HR management. This system is already used by over 120,000 companies in Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
The system is a web application built using .Net Core and MySQL database. It’s a financial/HR system, so we pay attention to good quality.
The project currently involves about 30 people, 80% of whom work in Poland. The project includes: scrum development teams, architects, designers, DevOps, automated testers, agile coaches.
The team has a Nordic organizational culture, which is based on respect for employees, mutual trust and a friendly working atmosphere.
We’re looking for a dynamic Software Engineer who will be responsible for the bankend of our client’s digital product.
- Collaborating closely with the backend Team, Product Owners and your Scrum Teams on different projects
- Conducting user research and assessing user feedback
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, together with product owners
- Managing your own work and coming up with tasks independently
- Taking care of product consistency
- Developing system design
- Experience in building digital products and being involved in the entire development process
- Love of solving complex problems while keeping the whole product ecosystem in mind
- Experience in conducting user research
- Strong collaboration and communication skills: you will work together with developers, Product Owners and a Project Manager, give feedback to your peers and present your designs to various stakeholders
- Ability to work in spoken and written English
- .NET Core (newest version)
- Cosmos DB
- Event Sourcing