Do you want to work in a dynamically growing company that will respect your talent, focus on your growth and open your eyes to new tools and strategies? If so, our marketing team is eager to meet you.
We’re looking for someone to support our team in creating a wide range of digital assets used across numerous communication channels. You’ll be supported by Software Minders who will invest time and energy in your development. Once you settle in however, you can expect more autonomy in designing, planning and creating content that makes an impact.
You’ll work closely with all members of our close-knit team – passionate marketing specialists, employer branding ninjas, crazy good designers and a multimedia wizard who probably belongs In Hollywood. We work at an open company that inspires us to show grit and guts, treats us with respect and gives us the opportunities to take ownership of our projects. Want to help us move mountains?
- Proofing internal company communications (mailings, presentations, collaboration tools)
- Creating and editing social media posts
- Editing translations for the Payroll, Recruitment and People Departments
- Conducting interviews with internal experts on a range of technical topics
- Crafting content for landing pages, case studies, blogs and white papers
- Putting out content fires when they appear
- At least one year of professional experience in corporate marketing
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Research skills
- Experience creating and editing long-from content
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Initiative and imagination
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work on a creative team
- Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge of SEO strategies
- Familiarity with various communication channels
- Experience working in the IT sector
- Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google certificate in marketing