Front-end Software Engineer (React)
Our client is transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Their mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Their team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all they do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes their motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
You will help build delightful experiences for their advertisers ranging from data visualizations to features that leverage our complex platform in an intuitive manner. They cultivate team builders, encouraging engineers to influence the products they build by asking the hard questions, and finding the right answers.
Join their team and see your contributions have an immediate impact on not just the company, but the mobile ecosystem as a whole!
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Help build and shape the next generation of our client’s advertiser’s-facing tools.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to develop customer-centric user experiences.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the features you’re shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both unit and integration tests.
- Learn something new every week, whether it’s a new technology or a quirk of a language you otherwise didn’t know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform.
- Professional experience building web applications for 4+ years.
- Strong understanding of React (including Functional Components, Hooks, Redux)
- Mastery of HTML/CSS, familiarity with Less/Sass
- Experience with Node.js backend development (ex. REST APIs).
- Experience with build tools like Webpack and Rollup.
- Ability to optimize client/server interactions with efficient data-fetching patterns.
- A strong product sense and feel for design, UX/UI.
- Ability to write readable and testable code.
- Experience building and debugging applications in a team environment.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.