To refresh the technology stack of a platform used by our British client in the health and safety industry.
The platform is used to process information from custom devices and apps using multiple communication channels, including GSM, satellite and TCP.
- Developing new functionalities
- Creating product architecture
- Conducting technical analysis and research for new initiatives
- Performing code reviews
- Supporting the development team by exchanging knowledge and skills
- Ability to write and speak English at a B2+ level
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in React programming
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a team
- Practical experience with typescript, websockets, Redux
- An understanding of PWA
- Experience using node.js
- An ability to create automated tests