Full-stack Software Engineer (Java/
Our client, a global leader in the energy industry, delivers projects, products, technologies and services for- Subsea and Surface Technologies. With their proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions, the our client transforms their customers’ project economics.
The main goal of the project is to accelerate our client’s digital transformation by infusing design thinking and, agile methodologies into developing a Data Visualization System that enables efficient, easy and pleasant access to connected, validated and contextualized information of assets.
- Developing new functionalities
- Conducting automatic unit and integration tests:
- Optimizing data architecture and efficiency
- Using API tools to integrate data from additional 3rd party vendors
- Participating in the code review process
- Working with the client
- 3+ years of full stack software engineering experience. Experience in working with Kotlin or JAVA, ReactJS, Typescript
- Relational DB, NoSQL, and data warehousing knowledge
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Building, deploying, and running applications on cloud (AWS, Azure) infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
- Debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to navigate cross-browser issues and find root causes of problems
- Very good spoken English