CLIN (Consolidated Legacy Inventories) is a modern and comprehensive OSS solution that supports network and telecommunications services management, created especially for the needs of one of the giants of Polish mobile telephony – the operator of T-Mobile Polska S.A.
The CLIN system consists of many modules, and each of them is responsible for the implementation of specific telecommunications processes, including those behind:
- planning, designing and developing networks
- optimizing and managing network resources
- supporting key decision-making processes in the field of logistics, investment and product
- automating and simplifying the business
You’ll work with new technologies (liquibase, hazelcast, quartz, spring boot, rabbitmq,angular).
You’ll be working with highly complex systems – the applications are large and complicated, which provides a great opportunity to gain unique experience in maintaining these types of systems in the production environment.
- Collaborating closely with testers, business analysts, project manager
- Developing new functionalities
- Working on an agile team
- Performing code reviews
- Initiative, openness and teamwork
- Ability to write and speak English at a B2+ level
- Experience in Java programming
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)