The Research Library team exists to provide tools to assist in the Investment Research process. There is a number of web applications under our remit, and you will be working on enhancing these web applications with new functionalities to meet business demands.
About the client
A globally recognized Edinburgh-based wealth management firm whose range of funds and investment trusts is widely considered by financial advisers as some of the most attractive investment opportunities on the market.
- Working on developing new web pages to add functionalities to the existing systems
- Expanding on current .NET applications to include new functionalities based on requirements
- Ensuring that solutions are secure, reliable and maintainable
- Developing databases to store and process data with Oracle and may require additional functions/procedure/packages/views to improve system efficiency and performance and integration with other systems, if required
- Influencing the direction of the team and decision-making. If there is a better way of doing something, we want to hear about it
- C# / .NET Framework / .Net Core / Entity Framework (2-3 years of experience)
- SQL Server T-SQL / Oracle PLSQL
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration / Containers / Kubernetes
- Azure knowledge