The purpose of an IBOR is to give a more investment-centric view of the holdings and valuations, allowing fund managers to view and carve-up their portfolios in ways that are not constrained by how the accounting information is managed.
About the client
An Edinburgh-based fund manager company that has earned a reputation with financial advisers and investors as one of the best fund management firms in the industry.
A globally-recognized wealth management firm, their range of funds and investment trusts is widely considered by financial advisers as some of the most attractive investment opportunities on the market.
- The IBOR will provide a timely picture of holdings and valuations by recording all trading or position- changing transactions against our portfolios.
- There will be multiple integration points from multiple systems, both requiring presentation to, and extraction from, the new system.
There will be opportunities to get involved in API development, working with a SaaS 3rd party platform and helping to provide various consuming systems with up-to-date valuation data produced by the IBOR.
- Services Development – C# / .NET Framework / .Net Core / Entity Framework
- Database Development – SQL Server T-SQL / Oracle PLSQL
- Continuous Integration / Containers / Kubernetes