The Client Relationship Management team delivers applications that help win new business, provides high quality client servicing and manages the book of record for client and prospect data. CRM covers our entire client base, from individual marketing through institutional mandates.
Our core proprietary applications are Connect and Source, which provide functionalities to manage client details, communications, meetings and documentation such as client IMAs. Supporting these applications, we have a number of smaller systems and services which provide more niche functionalities. Being the book of record for our client and fund data means that we work with most business areas, however most of our work comes from Clients and Investment Operations Departments.
About the company
An Edinburgh-based fund manager company that has earned a reputation with financial advisers and investors as one of the best fund management firms in the industry.
They are a globally recognized wealth management firm whose range of funds and investment trusts is widely considered by financial advisers as some of the most attractive investment opportunities on the market.
The purpose of this project is to integrate the client holdings’ data we receive from our transfer agents into our CRM so that we can effectively service our clients and understand emerging trends in the client base.
We are looking for a developer who is keen to be part of a forward-thinking team with a focus on .Net technology.
- Designing and developing applications within CRM;ensuring high code quality
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure CRM applications meet their needs
- Contributing to the evolution of our Agile and DevOps practices as part of the development team
- Experience with .NET Core/.Net Framework
- Experience using Oracle or SQL Server
- Whole application lifecycle involvement
- Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with web technologies (Angular, CSS, HTML, Typescript)
- Interest in UI/UX design
- Oracle, SQL Server
- Cloud development (Azure)
- Knockout, ASP.NET MVC
- Client focus
- Technical competence
- Idea generation