The Research Library team exists to provide tools to assist in the Investment Research process. We have a number of web applications under our remit, and you will be working on enhancing these web applications with new functionalities to meet business demands.
About the company
An Edinburgh-based fund manager company that has earned a reputation with financial advisers and investors as one of the best fund management firms in the industry.
A globally-recognized wealth management firm whose range of funds and investment trusts is widely considered by financial advisers as some of the most attractive investment opportunities on the market.
- Working on developing new web pages to add functionalities to the existing systems
- Expanding on current .NET applications to include new functionalitiesy based on requirements
- Ensuring that solutions are secure, reliable and maintainable
- Developing databases to store and process data with Oracle and may require additional functions/procedure/packages/views to improve system efficiency and performance and integration with other systems, if required
- Participating in stand-ups, problem solving, team retrospectives, design discussions – being an active member of the team (not just a coding role)
- Influencing the direction of the team and decision making. If there is a better way of doing something, we want to hear about it
- Services Development –
- C# / .NET Framework / .Net Core / Entity Framework
- Database Development –
- SQL Server T-SQL / Oracle PLSQL
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration / Containers / Kubernetes
- Azure knowledge
- Reporting development
- Financial industry experience