Together with our Finnish client, we are building a financial management system that is currently used by approximately 130,000 companies in Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. The system is a web application built with the use of Java and MySQL database and currently has around 100 people participating in the project, 40% of whom work in Poland.
The team has a Nordic organizational culture based on respect for employees, mutual trust and a friendly working atmosphere. As part of the internship, you’ll join a dedicated DevOps team that maintains the system infrastructure based on hybrid cloud and containerization, supports the CI/CD process, designs new infrastructure in the Azure cloud and creates work automation tools.
- Taking part in the development of the client’s system with the support of experienced colleagues
- Learning how to work in DevOps
- Working in an international environment
- Experiencing the Scandanavian work culture
- Adjusting your working hours to your needs
- B2+ level of English that enables easy communication while working on a project that has a mixed team
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, GIT
- Basic knowledge of MS Azure
- Knowledge of networking issues
- Knowledge of Powershell, Bash or Python