GEM One is our Belgian client. Currently, we already have three 6-person dev teams, each consisting of a dev tech lead, 4 dev engineers and 1 test automation engineer, plus a dedicated architect and UX/UI designer for the project in Poland. Our project is a new enterprise on an IoT platform, which is used to monitor a fleet of machines. The machines have devices installed that send data packets to the IoT platform via GSM communication. The platform is built based on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) using Angular, Java, Node.js, Kubernetes.
- Developing new functionalities
- Creating product architecture
- Conducting technical analysis and research for new initiatives
- Performing code reviews
- Supporting the development team by exchanging knowledge and skills
We are looking for someone who will be open to working with different technologies. Gem One uses Java / Angular / Node.js. The project also allows you to work with the Google Cloud Platform. Moreover, the work is done with teams of 5-6 people in the SCRUM model. Our team includes SE III + developers and an architect, which provides a great opportunity for technical development. Working directly with the client will also enable you to improve your English and soft skills.
IMPORTANT: we are looking for a trainee who studies IT and will be available for at least 3 days per week (24h/week).
- Ability to write and speak English at a B2 level
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of serverless and event-driven architectures
- Experience with Azure managed services, React or IoT