Junior Business Development Specialist (German speaker)
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Specialist to work full- time or part-time. You will be responsible for marketing and sales operations targeted at the DACH region. As you learn , your role will expand into new client prospecting and acquisition and eventually lead to a full-time Business Development and Sales Executive position. You will reports directly to the Director of Business Development and will work closely with many cross-functional team members on all aspects of operations. No prior experience necessary but a strong sales approach and understanding of technologies are imperative.
- Managing day-to-day marketing and sales operations: communicating with potential clients, working with cross-functional internal teams, working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Prospecting new clients
- Reaching out to potential new clients via Linked In and, conducting follow-up calls
- Analyzing statistics, identifying opportunities, optimizing campaigns and troubleshooting issues
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Statistics or Computer Science
- High level of German (C1-C2) and English (min. B2)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with clients through phone, email and online conversations.
- Responsiveness, a professional and courteous attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel