Back-end Software Engineer (Java)
Our client is specializing in providing real time standardized accounting data to help power business processes. Our award-winning smart data pipe extracts, standardizes and analyses small business accounting data via robust APIs, putting it directly in the hands of those that need it so they can do their jobs faster and smarter.
- Become part of an Agile team to build well tested, secure and reliable code;
- Work close to Product Owners, understand requirements and propose technical solutions;
- Work with the application support team to resolve issues in line with SLAs;
- Work on small change initiatives, delivering high quality product updates;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Experience in working in micro-services architecture (REST, JWT, message brokers);
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8-11, Spring Boot, and Hibernate;
- Basic knowledge of Azure and native services (SQL Server, Service Bus, BlobStorage, API Gateway, AKS);
- DB SQL knowledge and experience;
- Deep understanding of design patterns.
- Experience working with Azure SQL DB and NoSQL databases (CosmosDb);
- Experience working with modern message brokers (Azure ServiceBus);
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Groovy for Unit tests;
- Knowledge of Apache Camel;
- Knowledge of in memory and distributed cache;
- Experience in an international team;
- Sociable, open minded, responsible.