Senior Back-end Software Engineer (.NET)
Project – the aim you’ll have
Our client provides data service and customizable trading tools to the global sports betting industry and is one of the world’s leading names in sports betting technology and trading.
- Architect/Design technical solution, including overall system design, class design and database design;
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC;
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements.
- Build prototypes.
- Minim 3 years of experience in software development;
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in web technologies, databases and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework State Management, Garbage Collection, SQL Indexes, etc.;
- Demonstrated expertise with web services (WebAPI/JSON RESTful), Enterprise Service Bus, GIT, Jenkins;
- Additional experience with the following desired but not required: MVC, Microsoft Azure;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Programming fundamentals – deep understanding and proficiency in concepts such as OOP; SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English.
- Experience of working on highly complex, distributed systems.
- Experience with Java, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail
- Some experience developing test cases for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra.
- API Testing with Postman
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (BitBucket).
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.