Our client’s mission is to stop organizations from overpaying for the software they use. They help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings measures through the delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today they are the largest, most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions, with staff all over the world. To sustain their explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join our organization.
Are you passionate and knowledgeable in the field of Data Warehousing, Data Analytics engines, Big Data, Machine Learning and have experience working as a Product Owner in an Agile environment? Then you could be the one that lands this exciting role to build and deliver our next generation data platform.
Our client is on an exciting innovation journey, having launched a new cloud-native platform and making their award-winning SAM product available to customers as SaaS last year. We are continuing that journey by bringing additional products and capabilities to market, empowered and accelerated by our platform and our platform teams.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the Product Management team. As Product Owner, you’ll play a critical role in transforming product ideas into great products that our client’s customers love! You’ll be part of our agile, end-to-end innovation process, optimized for fast learning. This includes close collaboration with one or more engineering teams, where you’ll own the backlog to ensure priorities are met and expected outcomes achieved. You’ll be driving product ideas through a customer-centric ideation process in close collaboration with UX design and research, and work with engineering teams through the delivery process towards the final release, including uptake by users.
- Leveraging your strong experience as a Product Owner in an Agile organization
- Sharing your experience with Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions and/or Data Analytics or Machine Learning
- Engaging with customers and bringing feedback to teams
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute and deliver value incrementally
- Aligning team direction regarding overall product vision and roadmap
- Maintaining and prioritizing engineering team backlogs
- Following up on releases, post-release feedback and feature success
- Driving ideas through product ideation with user involvement
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Experience working with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of stakeholder relationships
- Business acumen to perform business analysis and meet document requirements in terms of business value and outcomes for customers
- Negotiation skills for prioritization and change management
- Outstanding communication and motivation skills to energize teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to keep teams on track
- Great collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Clever sense of humor
- Experience with Jira and Aha!
- Background with a company that builds SaaS solutions
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a product owner or in a similar role
- Scrum Product Owner certification