We’re looking for Quality Engineers to be involved in the evolution of a retail platform. Our client, founded nearly twenty years ago, wants to capitalize on the growing amount of data available to Consumer Packages Goods (CPGs). The main goal of this platform is to help CPGs sell more and lose less. Additionally, it optimizes in-store operations, increases revenue and reduces losses. The platform is based on advanced analytics and industry expertise. It is successfully used to build solid and complex solutions for the world’s largest retailers and CPGs.
We are now looking for experienced QA engineers to our product development teams to improve our agile testing, nurture top quality and work hands on with system testing.
All our teams are cross-functional, meaning developers and testers work closely together with quality assurance to prevent misunderstandings from becoming defects, as well as finding bugs as soon as possible.
In this role you will perform, together with your colleagues, exploratory testing, identify test cases and implement manual and automated testing of the products. You will also participate in identifying and implementing QA best practices into our development and release processes to support our high quality ambitions.
- Experience in Test Scenarios preparation and execution
- Testing on a cloud platform (Azure preferred)
- Ability to define and lead on the appropriate end-to-end test approach
- Technical skills in test automation frameworks (for example: xUnit, Postman, Newman, Chai, Cypress, Selenium)
- Ability to write and read code in C# or PowerShell or Go or Java
- Experience with database testing and DB seeding
- Experience with integration and end-to-end testing
- Experience with creating a test infrastructure for backend testing
- Experience of configuring and supporting CI/CD pipelines (GitHub usage)
- Experience working in Scrum/KANBAN Agile environment
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- Ability to identify problems and drive improvements
Our ideal candidate has a results-driven approach and enjoys motivating and inspiring coworkers to achieve common goals. We’re looking for a persistent tester who questions assumptions and has a great talent for finding blind spots.
- Experience in none-functional testing (like performance and load testing)
- Clever sense of humor