Senior Back-end Software Engineer (Go)
Our client’s mission is to stop organizations from overpaying for the software they use. They help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings measures through the delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today they are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions, with staff all over the world. To sustain their explosive growth, we are looking for bright, highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join our organization.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join a team that’s building our global scale, cloud native microservices data warehouse.
Our new data warehouse solution aims to create a single endpoint for accessing and managing data from a vast pool of sources and structures with exciting requirements, such as handling terabytes of data in real-time. We use a multi-cloud strategy where the software stack is built with a mix of programming languages such as C# (.NET) and Go.
The platform relies on technologies that can be deployed on any cloud provider, such as Azure, AWS and GCP, and also on-premise for our enterprise customers. Examples of technologies that are being used are Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and SumoLogic.
This job presents a unique opportunity to work with leading cloud technologies and programming languages as we transform our market-leading offering to cloud native microservices. The team you will be joining will have a high degree of freedom to design and drive the implementation of a state-of-the-art data warehouse solution without large amounts of legacy to consider. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Strong knowledge and professional experience with GoLang
- .NET Framework experience
- Good knowledge and experience with microservices architecture – its design, implementation and deployment.
- MongoDB database experience
- Experience building large scale SaaS solutions with an understanding of Azure artifacts.
- Experience with unit testing
- Ability to work with modern CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Good understanding of ReactJS / Typescript and HTML/CSS
- Basic UX skills
- Experience building microservices in event-driven architecture like NATS Jetstream
- Experience working with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of Python
- PostgreSQL skills