Project - the aim you'll have
- Administrate and provision our data warehouse and data platform systems while troubleshooting and tuning performance.
- Proactive monitoring to detect unusual behavior on production databases by creating automation & visibility i.e. high query resource usage, unusual database traffic, cost, etc. and coordinate with the Data Engineering team to optimize it.
- Develop strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Be a center of knowledge, consult, and share your expertise with others.
Expectations - the experience you need
- Relevant Bachelor degree or other equivalent Engineering background.
- 7+ years of hands-on cloud data warehouse administrator experience (preferably snowflake).
- Strong SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL DBs, monitoring and performance optimizations.
- Hands-on experience in Shell Script, Python or equivalent programming language.
- Experience with administrating Airflow and Databricks.
- Experience with administrating SaaS ETL tools like fivertan and Matillion.