GEM One is our Belgian client. Currently, we already have three 6-person dev teams, each consisting of a dev tech lead, 4 dev engineers and 1 test automation engineer, plus a dedicated architect and UX/UI designer for the project in Poland. Our project is a new enterprise on an IoT platform, which is used to monitor a fleet of machines. The machines have devices installed that send data packets to the IoT platform via GSM communication. The platform is built based on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) using Angular, Java, Node.js, Kubernetes.
- Learning our new test automation framework
- Scripting test cases covering regression testing scope for given features and system domains
- Manually testing, whenever necessary
- Decent knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional and regression testing, software QA tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience creating automated web application tests, preferably using Protractor. Knowledge of similar frameworks, like Selenium, Geb or Cypress is also acceptable, provided that the candidate is willing to learn Protractor.
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD development methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of common automated testing patterns and best practices, like Page Object etc. is a plus.
- Basic experience with any relation database, preferably PostreSQL.
- Understanding (preferably also hands-on experience) with automated REST API testing.
- Knowledge of the agile software development cycle.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the following libraries and frameworks: Cucumber, Mocha, Chai, Superagent or Rest Assured.
- Experience with Node.js, especially npm packets manager.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud system (Amazon, Azure etc.).
- Basic experience with no-sql databases (like Mongo, Cassandra, Bigtable etc.).
- Basic understanding of popular integration technologies and tools (like GCP Pub/Sub, Amazon SQS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafta, Apache Cameletc).
- Experience in event- driven solution architectures (e.g. IoT)
- Experience with an international environment.
- Web security technology skills (JWT tokens, Oauth 2 etc.)
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate.
- Hard-working attitude, eager to learn mentality