You'll join a rapidly growing People Team that is responsible for engagement and employees' development. As a Wellbeing Partner you’ll be responsible for creating the company’s strategy for employee benefits and wellness programs. We are looking for an open and proactive person who will provide operational expertise and assist in delivering an excellent employee experience.
What makes us special? Initiative and a lot of independence combined to create an atmosphere where teammates always have each other’s backs. We have great and ambitious plans for 2022 so join our team – you definitely won’t have a chance to feel bored!
- Planning and executing company benefits and wellbeing activities, including vendor selection, budget management, benefit requirements, communication materials, satisfaction surveys and attendance to ensure and enhance employee experience.
- Introducing wellbeing initiatives that create a friendly work environment, build good relationships and establish a work culture based on health, happiness and motivation for development.
- Cooperating with the Marketing & EB department regarding the creation of communications via company intranet, email, newsletters and social media etc.
- Cooperating with third party vendors while maintaining service and quality.
- Organizing internal and external events.
- Carrying out assessments of activities in terms of effectiveness, including drafting reports based on indicators that enable the measuring of employee satisfaction.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization/start-up is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees
- A detail-oriented and well-organized problem solver
- A self-motivated and flexible individual with a “can-do”, solution-focused approach
- A collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude who is passionate about people
- Fluent in Polish and English – required.