You will be a part of a sys-ops team providing services to ministry of one of Europeans countries for whom we build private cloud solution.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Maintain/improve windows template for company use.
- Maintain/improve windows puppet modules, hardening via GPO.
- Maintain and deploy applications run on windows
- Integration of windows with other OS and/or platforms.
- Perform 3rd line support for internal teams related to anything remotely to do with Windows (general expert)
- Management of windows services, including firewalling, deployment, monitoring, patching, etc.
Job requirements :
You know everything about Windows engineering and have ambition and overview. The question is not whether you want to continue in engineering, but how you are going to do that. You are certified on the relevant knowledge domains.
• Windows Server 2016 and later, are familiar territory for you.
• Active Directory experience management.
• Knowledge and insight of network environments.
• The healthy attitude to like to talk to colleagues about technology, innovation, and smart solutions.
• Experience with Powershell
• Experience with MSSQL
• Knowledge of Puppet
• Knowledge of firewalls such as Cisco, Palo Alto
• Affinity with Linux.
• Container platform (Docker, Kubernetes).