Back-end Software Engineer (Java)
Our partner does magical things, like enabling even old-fashioned banks to offer modern, user-friendly experiences, for both their clients and employees. But don't worry, you won't debug Cobol apps 🙂 The goal is to build new banking apps and portals smoothly and quickly, enriching them with features traditionally available only in neo banks. We develop and implement products for financial institutions, which cover product feature development, as well as the whole cycle of platform delivery to end customers, including customization, extension and configuration.
- Designing and implementing backend functionalities and APIs
- Working with code repository, continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and cloud-based environments
- Ensuring software quality by implementing good software development practices including good design, test automation and refactoring.
- Working within an agile team, in particular with Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, QA Engineers, UX/UI Designers, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Continuously improving at both team and individual levels
- 3+ years' commercial experience in Java development
- Java 11+
- Spring (Core, Boot, Data, Security, Cloud, Integration)
- HTTP protocol
- Good software development practices
- Jenkins/Github actions