- visit our website https://careers.softwaremind.com,
- send us your application documents as part of the recruitment process,
- contact us via the contact form on the website https://careers.softwaremind.com or via e-mail in matters other than participating in a specific recruitment process.
The Data Controller of the personal data collected about you will be each time one of the Software Mind Group companies listed below, which conducts the recruitment and Software Mind sp. z o.o. (KRS: 0000411748) (hereinafter referred together as the “Data Controller”). The Software Mind Group companies are listed here: https://careers.softwaremind.com/subsidiaries
If, however, you additionally express your consent to the processing of your data by other companies from the Software Mind Group for recruitment purposes, the Data Controller of your personal data will also be the Software Mind Group company listed above which expresses interest in your candidature.
In matters regarding your personal data, you can contact us:
- by mail – 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, Poland,
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose, scope and legal basis for data processing
We process only personal data that will be provided to us by you or will be made available to us or collected by us in order to conduct the recruitment process and:
- the data are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, including under the labour code, and the need to carry out the recruitment process, in particular: name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, education, professional qualifications, previous employment history or
- are necessary for the conclusion and subsequent performance of the contract with you, i.e. in particular the data to be entered in the contract concluded in case of successful recruitment process or
- are necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, such as:
- choosing the right candidate who guarantees proper performance of the duties entrusted, i.e. data collected by us in the course of recruitment activities, e.g. in notes made during conversations with you, other than those referred to in points a) and b) above, but which are necessary for the fulfilment of the stated purpose,
- bringing and defending against claims, before courts and administrative authorities and other entities (in respect of all collected data),
- to verify whether you have taken part in the recruitment and from which source your personal data has been collected for the purpose of exercising our rights and obligations under agreements with third parties – with regard to your name, surname, email address and the manner in which the data was collected,
- archiving and backing up your data, in connection with the obligation imposed on us as a Data Controller to properly secure data (in respect of all collected data),
- and insofar as this is not the case under points a) – c) above, if you have given us your consent to the processing, including by means of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, such as forwarding us your CV or a covering letter containing such data or other documents, e.g. references provided in a message or during an interview.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed:
- for the purposes of recruitment for a specific advertisement – by the end of the next mid-year (term) from the date of completion of the recruitment process for the position in question and to inform you of the outcome if your application is rejected (while not consenting to the processing of your personal data for future recruitments);
- for the purposes related to participation in future recruitments (in the case of your consent to further processing of your data for the purposes of future recruitment processes) – from the date of your consent for a further period of 24 months calculated from the end of the year in which you gave your consent or until you withdraw your consent;
- for the purpose of defending against your possible claims or pursuing our claims – from the date of completion of each recruitment process in which you will participate, until the expiry of the statute of limitations for your or our claims, but no longer than the date on which you successfully lodge an objection;
- for the purpose of exercising our rights and obligations under agreements with third parties, from the date of collection of this data until our rights and obligations expire or are time-barred, but no longer than the date on which you successfully lodge an objection;
- for archiving and backup purposes, for the period determined in accordance with the Administrator’s backup policy, but no longer than the date on which you successfully lodge an objection.
We will use due diligence in the selection of entities to which we will transfer your data and in the case of such selected entities we will require that they protect your data by appropriate technical and organizational measures. Your personal data may only be disclosed to:
- third parties providing services to us that are needed to achieve the purposes in relation to which we process your data (e.g. IT services, recruitment, electronic communication, hosting, legal, audit, consultancy and advisory, as well as to their subcontractors),
- entities of the Software Mind Group, in particular when they provide services to each other, or as part of the internal administrative purposes of the Software Mind Group (e.g. when this results from the organization of tasks within the group),
- recipients for whose disclosure is required by relevant law or order of a court or other authority,
- other recipients, if you give your consent to them or if the transfer of data to them is necessary to protect your vital interests or vital interests of other individuals or for the common good.
Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. For recipients outside the EEA, we will ensure that they give guarantees of a high level of personal data protection, including by:
- cooperation with processors of personal data in countries for which a relevant European Commission decision has been issued,
- the use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission,
- the transfer of personal data on the basis of your consent.
Data subject rights
- The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of the data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that we store or to which we have access. At your request, a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing will be presented to you free of charge. For sending each subsequent copy of data we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such a request.
- Right to withdraw consent. Each time your data is processed based on your consent given, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, whereas withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that happened before you withdraw your consent.
- The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date. If it is necessary to change these data, please let us know.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request the transfer of data to another Data Controller, when your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be occasions when we are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request a restriction on the further processing of your data.
- Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law, you have the right to object to the further processing of your data when the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest.
If you are a resident of the state of California you also have:
- The right to opt-out. You may request us stop selling or sharing your personal information. With some exceptions, we cannot sell or share your personal information after we receive your opt-out request unless you later provide authorization allowing us to do so again.
- The right to non-discrimination. In this case we cannot apply other recruitment criteria to you just because you exercised your rights under the CCPA.