You'll join a rapidly growing People Team that is responsible for engagement and employees' development. As a Benefits Specialist you’llbe responsible for the supervision of employee benefits and wellness programs. We are looking for an open and proactive person who will provide operational expertise and assist in delivering an excellent employee experience.
What makes us special? Initiative and a lot of independence combine to create an atmosphere where teammates always have each other’s backs. We have great and ambitious plans for 2022 so join our team – you definitely won’t have a chance to feel bored!
- Managing company benefits and wellbeing initiatives, including vendor selection, benefit requirements, communication materials, satisfaction surveys and attendance to ensure and enhance employee experience.
- Cooperating with the Marketing & EB department regarding the creation of communications via company intranet, email, newsletters and social media etc.
- Acting as a customer service consultant by providing information, advice and counsel to employees regarding benefits and well-being offers.
- Coordinating enrolment to benefits, purchases, vendor payments and vendor management.
- Cooperating with third party vendors while maintaining service and quality.
- Ensuring that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely, while seeking and introducing process improvement ideas.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role; handling all aspects of benefits management
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization/start-up is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees
- A detail-oriented and well-organized problem solver
- A self-motivated and flexible individual with a “can-do”, solution-focused approach
- A collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude who is passionate about people
- Fluent in Polish and English – required.