Our client is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring that the trillions spent on all forms of technology are optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on our client’s platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to customers and partners.
We are currently looking (consultant) for a Desktop Engineer to join our internal support team. You will be working across a broad range of technologies and liaising across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests. You will be responsible for answering IT requests face to face or via, live chat or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms. You will also have the opportunity to take the lead on new initiatives and projects.
- Managing our end user IT estate including computers, mobiles, telephony, networking, printers in accordance with company standards
- Working in Office365, Endpoint Manager and Azure admin portals
- Providing advice and guidance for colleagues across the business and assisting with routine maintenance
- Working in key IT processes such as incident management, change management, problem management
- Working to ensure metrics and KPI’s are recorded and available
- Using Knowledge-Centered Support to encourage people to self-resolve issues
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in supporting the following areas:
- Excellent customer service skills – a passion for solving problems and helping people.
- Experienced within the full MS Office suite, Windows 10 etc.
- Experienced within Office365 administration, Endpoint Manager (Intune) and Azure
- Experience in troubleshooting networking issues, TCP/IP, DHCP, etc.
- Ability to work in a team and prioritize many difficult work items
- Mac skills
- Project Manager skills would be desirable, although not essential