Embedded Software Tech Lead
The Embedded Service Unit and Embedded Excellence Center are looking for a software expert/technical lead.
Join a dynamic embedded team that’s scouting for new projects with our international clients.
Jump onboard and use the opportunity to have real influence and impact the way we do business.
Help us expand and scale the embedded services offer within the Software Mind group.
- Provide technical leadership for the embedded excellence center at Software Mind
- Evaluate new technologies and implement improvements
- Give technical support to the embedded projects sales process
- Work with our clients’ systems, hardware/software development teams and engineers
- Participate in technical audits and reviews
- Review requirements for embedded systems, software and solutions
- Support architecture design
- Be the team lead for embedded projects
- Over 5 years’ experience in embedded C/C++
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Experience in development of drivers and/or protocol stacks and/or applications
- Experience in technical project leadership or management
- Good knowledge of communication protocols e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, CoAP, LwM2M, USB, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread
- Some experience with any RTOS or embedded Linux
- Communication skills to collaborate with design, project management and customers.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire and ability to influence development and delivery process
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, evolving, multi-cultural organization