Our client’s mission is to stop organizations from overpaying for the software they use. They help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through the delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today they are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions, with staff all over the world. To sustain their explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join our organization.
Setting the technical direction and leading technical development within one or more customer value areas (CVA). Also, sharing knowledge and coaching engineers and teams in relevant technical matters. As part of the architecture council, helping to evolve and implement the architectural direction and strategies within our organization.
- Ensuring that company-wide architectural guidelines are applied and understood by teams and supporting teams in evaluating architectural decisions within the team against that framework
- Ensuring that products and solutions are produced with the right quality and are well documented by staying close to design and implementation (e.g. through code reviews or active development work)
- Establishing tight collaboration with product owners to identify maintenance needs, refactoring and optimization opportunities
- Proven proficiency in software architecture practices and methodologies
- Previous experience creating secure, large and scalable software solutions
- Strong understanding of agile ways of working and systems thinking
- Experience providing technical leadership
- Experience with Golang, .Net, React, Cosmos DB (Mongo)
- Experience with Graph Databases is as asset
- Clever sense of humor