The product is engineered with the US Market in mind. We’re building an enterprise level entertainment platform based on a microservice architecture, layered on Kafka plus both SQL and No-SQL databases which handles all required aspects of the business – from the customer-facing portal to financial and user administration – both at online and retail level.
You will be working alongside colleagues from Romania and Moldova, but also with business professionals around the world, from Europe to the US.
- Own the customer’s experience. You will be a subject matter expert for your customer’s experience for the product’s growth as we continue to expand into the US market;
- Own the team’s roadmap. Collaborate with the Product Lead to develop the vision for customer acquisition products across our digital platform;
- Create goals for your products. Align and prioritize requirements and deliverables with the product roadmap in accordance with the customer’s needs, ROI and overall business goals;
- Display a customer-first mindset. You have deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within our digital product landscape;
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with engineering and design resources to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products;
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our customers and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insights;
- Foster team communication. Clearly communicate the performance of your product utilizing key communication tools like detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes;
- Requirements gathering and writing. Document and organize requirements using Agile methods like themes, epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience within the sports betting industry;
- A desire to work with modern technologies such as Scala, Kafka, and AWS;
- 3+ years developing successful digital products across various platforms, including web, apps, and connected devices;
- Experience in Agile Software Product Delivery;
- Experience creating and maintaining roadmaps;
- Track record of leading large-scale products from conception through to completion.
- Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer-facing products is a plus;
- You focus on delivering results and meeting data-driven goals;
- You enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others, keeping solutions as simple as possible;
- You enjoy learning new skills and keeping up with developments in technology;
- You are highly motivated, wanting to work with the best and be the best;
- You inspire teams to build best-in-class B2C products.