Our Client is a global leader in the energy industry- Subsea and Surface Technologies segments- delivering projects, products, technologies and services. With their proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, the Client transforms their customers’ project economics.
Main goal of the project is the feature enhancement of an existing application which is a visual management board that enables tasks to be actively managed digitally and connects directly to the planning software for automated update of the schedule. Enhancements are categorized into three main features: task planning, load improvements and roll up of task performance for management & project views.
- Owning and prioritizing development teams’ backlog – consisting mostly of user stories, it also includes defects and enablers
- Accepting stories – validating that the story meets acceptance criteria, that it has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done (DoD)
- Preparation and Participation in Program Increment (PI) planning
- Coordinating activities and deliveries across teams
- Contributes to the Program Vision, Roadmap, and content presentations
- Software Development Administration
- Agile methodologies
- Providing sales support and product descriptions
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in managing Agile teams (developers, designers, testers) as a PO
- Experience in business analysis
- Understanding of technical aspects of projects and software development lifecycle
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Jira experience