Our client’s mission is to stop organizations from overpaying for the software they use. They help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings measures through the delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today they are the largest,most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions, with staff all over the world. To sustain their explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join our organization.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join the Product Management team. As Product Owner, you’ll play a critical role in transforming product ideas into great products that their customers love! You’ll be part of our agile, end-to-end innovation process, optimized for fast learning. This includes close collaboration with one or more engineering teams, where you own the backlog to ensure priorities are met and expected outcomes achieved. You’llbe driving product ideas through a customer-centric ideation process in close collaboration with UX design and research, and work with engineering teams through the delivery process towards the final release, including uptake by users.
- Engaging with customers and bringing feedback to teams
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute and deliver value incrementally
- Aligning team direction regarding overall product vision and roadmap
- Maintaining and prioritizing engineering team backlogs
- Following up on releases, post-release feedbac, and feature success
- Driving ideas through product ideation with user involvement
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Experience working with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of stakeholder relationships
- Business acumen to perform business analysis and meet document requirements in terms of business value and outcomes for customers
- Negotiation skills for prioritization and change management
- Outstanding communication and motivation skills to energize teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to keep teams on track
- Great collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Clever sense of humor
- Experience with Jira and Aha!
- Worked in a company building SaaS solutions
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a product owner or in a similar role
- Scrum Product Owner certification