Program Coordinator (Workation)
You’ll join a rapidly growing People Team that’s responsible for engagement and employees’ development. As the Program Coordinator (Workation) you’ll help shape our Wellbeing initiatives and it will be your responsibility to manage our internal Workation program. We’relooking for an open and proactive person who will provide operational expertise and assist in delivering an excellent employee experience.
What makes us special? Imagination, drive and ownership create an atmosphere where teammates always have each other’s backs. We have ambitious plans for 2022 so join our team – you definitely won’t have a chance to feel bored!
- Collecting and analyzing data to ensure the program runs smoothly and achieves levels of employee satisfaction
- Supporting program evaluation efforts and proposing improvements to increase its attractiveness
- Creating and updating informational materials and brochures
- Assisting in communication efforts related to the program
- Proven experience as a Program/Project Coordinator or similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees
- The ability to be a detail-oriented and well-organized problem solver
- Experience as a collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude
- Fluency in Polish and English – required