Senior Data Visualization Engineer
Project – the aim you’ll have
Our partner encourages creativity, values innovation, demands teamwork, expects accountability, and cherishes results. If you are in charge, take initiative, and get stuff done individually, we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Creating user-centric, high visibility data visualizations.
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them.
- Distill complex information into actionable insights.
- Own and provide data visualization development tools for internal use.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of data solutions.
- Relevant Bachelor degree or other equivalent information systems engineering, computer science, statistics background.
- 7+ years of experience as Data Visualization or BI front-end developer.
- Expert in Tableau Cloud BI visualization tool.
- Work experience with internal product analysis and internal go-to-market flows and strategies.
- Strong SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL, performing analysis and performance optimizations.
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (like Snowflake/ Bigquery/ Redshift).
- Experience with JS, CSS, HTML – advantage.