Our client’s mission is to stop organizations from overpaying for the software they use. They help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings measures through the delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today they are the largest, most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions, with staff all over the world. To sustain their explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join our organization.
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join a team that’s building our global scale, cloud native microservices data warehouse.
Our new data warehouse solution aims to create a single endpoint for accessing and managing data from a vast pool of sources and structures with exciting requirements, such as handling terabytes of data in real-time. We use a multi-cloud strategy where the software stack is built with a mix of programming languages such as .NET Core and Go, as well as database technologies like Graph databases and GraphQL.
We believe in DevOps culture where close collaboration is key in an environment where all team members have shared responsibility for development, maintenance and operations of our software. The team focuses heavily on accountability and quality in the development cycle where the developer of each service is responsible for ensuring that relevant monitoring, alerting and logging capabilities are built into the service and that automated test suites are continuously updated. Furthermore, each developer is responsible for acting on issues which show up in the production, staging and development environments.
The role and responsibility will change continuously within the team as we strive to match given problems with the right technologies and expertise throughout the development process.
This job presents a unique opportunity to work with leading cloud technologies and programming languages as we transform our market-leading offering to cloud-native microservices. The team you’ll be working in will have a high degree of freedom to design and drive the implementation of a state-of-the-art data warehouse solution without large amounts of legacy to consider. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Good knowledge and experience in software architecture, design, implementation and deployment
- Experience building consumer- facing APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Experience building and maintaining large scale SaaS solutions
- Proficient in Go (we use Go as a primary language of choice)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed
- Experience with unit testing
- Comfortable working with modern CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- C# nice to have
- Wide database experience (SQL, NoSQL, Graph Database etc.)
- Experience with streaming data, for example NATS Streaming, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience building microservices in event-driven architecture
- Knowledge of open-source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Prometheus
- Experience in any Business Rules Management System (DaaS concept)
- Experience with test automation
- Experience working with cloud-native technologies
- Basic knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Clever sense of humor