Senior Software Engineer with Node.js and German
We are developing applications for managing European Union funds. This includes the entire process, starting from application submissions to allocation. Citizens and organizations can submit online applications and apply for financing. During this process, all necessary data is collected and subjected to verification. Subsequently, the submitted applications are forwarded to the appropriate person in the relevant office and processed by them. Various stages of checking are conducted during this process. If they are successfully completed, funds are disbursed to the applicants. They, in turn, must provide evidence, such as invoices, for how they have spent these funds. Additionally, various interfaces are integrated, encompassing authentication, basic data exchange, and disbursements.
You can be part of an agile team that develops and maintains one of the many features of these applications.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Developing new functionalities
- Creating the architecture of the product
- Conducting technical analysis and research for new initiatives
- Performing code reviews
- Supporting the development team by exchanging knowledge and skills
- Working in an agile environment
- Working with international customers
- Ability to write and speak English at a B2+ level, German B2
- Several years of experience in software development with NodeJS
- Willingness to quickly dive into topics and take ownership of them.
- The determination to work on and drive forward topics independently
- Developing a form portal using Express, Nuxt, and Form.io, a form and API data management platform It runs in a Kubernetes environment.
- For authentication, integrate a SAML interface.
- Data cache with Redis and store it in Mongo.
- Nice to have: experience in working with German customers and the public sector
- monolithic architecture—the switch to microservices is in planning.