The job is for the company that is building a platform to enable sharing documents and allow communication between company’s consultants and their clients looking for mortgage advice.
Services running in Docker Swarm containers, a fully automated CD pipeline through Jenkins, infrastructure as code generating environments in AWS. The system is a multi-tenancy solution capable of providing services to hundreds of businesses and thousands of users. Our systems currently provide lead ingestion, distribution and management, appointment management and customer data gathering capabilities, but we have plans to significantly extend this.
The candidate will have been Involved in microservices application architecture and development within the financial services domain.
How you’ll contribute
- Working with stakeholders, business users, analysts and product owners to under-stand solution requirements
- Designing solutions to address business needs in alignment with established software patterns and architecture, meeting both functional and non-functional requirements
- Engaging product owners and software developers to describe and finalise the solution, package it into deliverables and estimate delivery timescales
- Supporting the development team to address issues with the solution as they arise
- Engaging with key stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle to ensure that the solution is well communicated and understood and addressing any questions, as they arise, through the development process
- Working with partners to understand integration opportunities / requirements; both inbound and outbound
- Supporting partners in developing solutions that integrate to us
- Investigating new software solutions available in and technology market and staying abreast of industry developments and proposing new and innovative ways of addressing business problems
The experience you need
- Experience of APIs and Microservices in a cloud environment
- Prior development background
- Experience and understanding of architectural patterns to support modern cloud-based solutions
- Experience as Solutions Architect / Senior Engineer
- Must have hands-on experience in latest technology frameworks including agile and DevOps (process design and implementation)
Experience/familiarity of the following areas would be highly beneficial:
- C#, .NET Core
- Web APIs, Rabbit MQ, MassTransit, Docker
- Containerisation (Kubernetes)
- Cloud hosting, ideally Amazon Web Services